Hotel exterior

FINANCIAL SERVICES FOR THE HOSPITALITY SECTOR

Since 2013, our team has dedicated a significant percentage of its time and focus to developing specialist expertise in hospitality.

Whether you’re working on behalf of a hotel business, serviced apartments, resorts, hostels, a timeshare company, a property developer, a private property group, or any other organisation, we’re comfortable supporting clients across the entire spectrum of hospitality.

To maintain the industry-leading quality of our services, our team prides itself on a continuous effort to research the latest market trends, challenges, and investor interests. That knowledge allows us to provide you with the best sector-specific guidance and advice possible.

Through our extensive experience, we’ve also cultivated a comprehensive global network of partners, contacts, and resources in the hospitality industry. This is a point of differentiation available for you to leverage when looking to connect with organisations actively looking to invest in this sector.

WHO WE'VE WORKED WITH

Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 09.31.02.png
turnberry.png
Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 09.31.12.png
Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 09.31.21.png
Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 09.31.17.png
Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 09.31.50.png
Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 09.31.45.png
Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 09.31.41.png
Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 09.31.30.png
Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 09.31.26.png

SELECT TRANSACTIONS

Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 17.47.10.png
Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 17.46.53.png

Denmark-based hotel chain Zleep Hotels came to us for guidance on the sale of a majority stake to Deutsche Hospitality in January 2019. As the lead advisor, we assisted the management team throughout the entire process, from sourcing buyers right through to final closing.

Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 17.47.21.png
michels-and-taylor_owler_20170104_142722_original.png

FREO, an international real estate asset manager and developer, sought our support with its strategic investment in Michels & Taylor. Our team sourced suitable hotel management companies, reviewed and analysed shared information, and supported FREO all the way through to the completion of the transaction.

logo-clc.jpg
Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 17.48.50.png
Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 17.49.11.png

CLC World, a key player in the global resort industry, has retained AHV as its trusted financial advisor. In December 2018, CLC was a pre-deal 24.5% minority stakeholder in the resort management business VRI Europe. They acquired the remaining 75.5% stake from Marriott Vacations Worldwide. Our team advised on the valuation of VRI Europe and provided support with the negotiations.

AHV NEWSLETTER

The AHV Newsletter is published monthly and provides an overview of the latest trading performance of public hotel companies, key hospitality news, a brief snapshot of key economic and capital market indicators, and recent transaction activity.

INDUSTRY INSIGHTS

If you’re interested in financial services for the hospitality sector, you won’t want to miss the AHV reports.

 

WANT TO KNOW MORE?

To find out more about our services and how we can make them bespoke to you, please get in touch.

STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE
HOSPITALITY MARKET INTELLIGENCE

Explore our insights here and sign up to receive regular hospitality reports and newsletters delivered straight to your inbox.

Simply enter your email address here to join our community and be kept up-to-date with our monthly newsletter.

Thanks for submitting!